WHO: You, your friends, and your pets. We provide our pet-friendly accommodation.
WHERE: On Kakao Map or other Korean location applications, you can type either (a) “송포초등학교” in Korean (feel free to copy / paste) or (b) “321-11, Dongmyung-ro, Sonyang-myeon, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do 25041”. At the entrance, you will see a green sign that says “Walden”.
HOW TO RESERVE:
or If it is difficult to use NAVER
1. Name of the person making the reservation
2. The number of people visiting
3. The check-in date and the check-out date
4. Campsite option ( Basic fares , There can be High season & Holiday's fee)
a. Camping on the wooden deck with electricity (KRW 40000 per day)
b. Camping on the ground with electricity (KRW 35000 per day)
c. Camping on with dog fence with electricity
Option 1: fence for large-sized dog (KRW 70000 per day)
Option 2: fence for small/medium-sized dog (KRW 60000 per day)
* High season / holiday fee can be added.
( From KRW 5,000 up to KRW 20,000 /day )
* Pets ( Dog, Cat) charges KRW 5,000 per day / each.
* From July 28th to 7th August , no companion dogs allowed.
*Please note that if more than 2 people are staying in 1 tent, then there will be an extra charge of KRW 5000 per person per day. ( up to 4 people limited)
5. Any equipment you wish to rent:
a. Tent (KRW 20000 per day)
b. Chair, table, mat, lamps, burner (each, KRW 10000)
c. full set of above : starts KRW 60,000
6. Any questions you may have surrounding your visit
PAYMENT OPTIONS: You can pay onsite when you arrive. We accept cash, credit cards and wire transfers.
FACILITIES: Toilets, hot showers, Wi-Fi (connection may be spotty in some places), sink, microwave , tiny store etc.
Check In : 1PM~ 8PM
Check Out: Noon
Phone: +82 -507-1402-1974 (0507-1402-1974 ) 9:00am-6:00pm
Walden Camp staff speaks English. Other tongues are can use translator apps.
Thank you for visiting our website - Walden Camp